Saturday, November 27, 2010

Crochet a Holiday Sweater for Chihuahua


Holiday Sweater for chihuahua.
Be sure to see all photos for yarn used.



Holiday Sweater Made with Sensations Beautiful in white
Combine with plymouth yarn paradise
I crocheted using Sensations, single crochet stitch.
Added in paradise specialty yarn towards the neck.
I added one row of single crochet using paradise yarn, at the tail end of the sweater.
My puppy is very content in her new soft lovely holiday sweater!
To get this free crochet pattern, or learn how to crochet a holiday sweater for your puppy or dog, visit
 Holiday Sweater, use Yarn Combination as shown in the photo's.

NOTE: all photos and patterns you see on this blog are copyright protected. You may not re-write, alter,  re-use, the pattern or sell the finished product without written consent. Please respect copyright.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I was just looking for a pattern to crochet a dog for my newest (and littlest) adoptee, Gizmo. Will head to your other page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thank you. I'm working on another pattern, for my little puppy/Chihuahua’s Christmas Sweater. Unfortunately, that one won’t be a freebie, but if you check out "what's new" page, you can view it there. I'll be posting and selling that on etsy. I have soo much to do, and so little time! Ha-ha.

    The pattern, and directions to create your own dog sweater located in my knol, can make a nice variety of clothing for your dog. Oooh yeah!, almost forgot, I’ll be writing a pattern for a dog neck warmer, which add so much flavor to any sweater. It helps keep the dog that much warmer too. You can also view that on “what’s new”

    Let me know how it turns out, I'll be anxiously waiting!

    Thanks for taking the time to post, and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I wish I knew how to crochet. My chihuahua absolutely loves his sweaters when it's chilly outside.

    ReplyDelete