Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to Appreciate Photography. My latest RedBubble Feature " All Sail Line- Up"

Okay I'm boasting here.

I love RedBubble.

Redbubble is a great way to learn and grow as a photographer. 

I had not visited the site in a while to post new images, but recently decided to give time to do so.

I am so glad I did. 

The few that I finally got around to sharing, have been gaining traction, and quite of bit of recognition! 

Being fairly new to photography, it's exciting to have my work appreciated by the professionals.  

If you are a photographer, I highly recommend RedBubble. You will not only grow as a photographer, but be inspired by the wonderful community of artists and photographers who are there to support your creativity and work.  Love it!

Here is the most recent feature once again for the second time in another group named 

No comments:

Post a Comment